All the participation prices are subject to additional VAT.
The registration fee includes:
- the networking cocktail and dinner on Wednesday (23.09.2020)
- conference attendance, including 2 coffee breaks and lunch on Thursday (24.09.2020)
- Networking dinner on Thursday (24.09.2020)
The field trips on Wednesday (24.09.2020), the field trips and dinner on Friday (26.09.2020), are due to additional costs.
For FENCA affiliate members, the affiliate members’ meeting is included on Thursday (23.09.2020).
The AGM on Friday (26.09.2020) is included for delegates of member associations. Full Members, who wish to participate in the AGM only, can do so for free.
The registration fee for accompanying persons includes:
- The networking cocktail and dinner on Wednesday (23.09.2020)
- The sightseeing tour on Thursday (24.09.2020)
- The networking dinner on Thursday (24.09.2020)
- The field trip “walking through Lisbon” on Friday (27.09.2019)
After your registration you will receive your invoice from FENCA. This invoice must be paid to FENCA within 10 days from the date of invoice, otherwise the registration shall be cancelled by FENCA. The invoice must be paid before the beginning of the congress otherwise the registration shall be cancelled by FENCA. We only accept bank transfers. Bank charges to be born with you.
Hotel reservations are not included.
For cancellations before 01 August 2020, a processing fee of € 100 will be charged. The total registration fee will be charged for later cancellations. The registered participant may designate a substitute participant on request.
Data Protection and Photos
FENCA Congress will be accompanied by a photographer and documented inter alia at https://www.fenca.eu/congress2020
The participants agree with the following: The list of participants, including first and last name, company and countries, will be used and published only via congress app and within the context of the event.